- Mary’s footy tipping competition has been running since 1997.
- Sad Sunday or Mad Monday has been celebrated every year by the Dalby Rugby Union as the players end of season get together and its the Dalby Rugby Union’s after game celebrations venue, win or loose.
- Christmas Eve is always a great night at the commercial, a time for everyone to catch up before the Christmas break. Dalby ex-pats who have come home to visit family for Christmas will regularly stop by Mary’s for a drink and a chat with old mates.
- Every Friday night sees locals congregate to the Commercial for end of the working week drinks with friends.
- The Dalby Cricket Club regularly come in on Sunday afternoon after their matches.